Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is increasing rapidly and employees expect full access to business and personal applications when on site or working remotely. Whilst business use of personal devices can improve employee satisfaction and productivity and reduce your mobile expenses, the management of these personal devices, their security, and their impact on your network requires planning, infrastructure and policies.
ISL uses a Mobile Management Platform to help businesses implement a successful Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution. Our platform can control business email, applications, documents, identity, and policies without monitoring or modifying personal apps and data on the device, thus preserving the employee's user experience.
Key features of BYOD
- Manage device and user identity with embedded certificate authority
- Non-compliant devices do not gain enterprise access, due to effective monitoring and automated policy workflow
- Secure end-to-end email and minimise risk of data loss due to certificate-based security
- Employee self-service via BYOD self registration portal
- BYOD Enterprise Appstore for employees' self-service
- Contact ISL for advice on BYOD management - enable your employees to be productive, respect their privacy and keep your business information secure.